Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunny Day

Yesterday was the warmest day of the year. It got up to 70 degrees. When speaking about weather, living in Washington really makes you live in the moment. When it's sunny, you better get outside fast before it starts raining again. You can't go to the store without the cashier saying, "Get out there and enjoy the weather while you can!" Yesterday was one of those days when you just wanted to be outside. I spent the day cleaning out the garage and setting up my new canopy that I'll be using in a couple of weeks at the Camas Plant and Garden Fair.
Ethan mowed the lawn. Whenever he thought no one was watching him I saw him either racing around or doing new tricks on the lawn mower.
Later we dyed our Easter eggs.
Everything went off without a hitch until I left Jason alone in the kitchen. I while later I saw Mia walk by.
I'm sure she'll have an easy next life after putting up with all of our antics. She gets her revenge by throwing up all over the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment