Here is Ethan posing as the Statue of Liberty with the tallest celery stalk I've ever seen.
After the farmers market we went to the Portland aerial tram. We provided some extra entertainment as Jason tried to navigate us there as I didn't listen to him with Ethan laughing at us from the back seat. We managed to get to the terminal (thanks to me) after a while. The aerial tram connects the light rail to OHSU (Oregon Health and Sciences University). It provides an awesome view of the city and it's just fun riding a tram.


Then on Sunday it snowed! Then it got REALLY cold. What people have said is true-when it gets below freezing the roads get very icy. Jason worked from home this week and we stayed home for a couple of days. The kids were hoping school would be canceled, but that didn't happen. I guess I shouldn't have made fun of Jason for buying a new coat a couple of months ago. It DOES get cold here. We've had a couple of clear sunny days, which I'm grateful for, before we go back into the constant rain.
In other random news, Caleb got the good news that he is getting his braces off in 6 weeks! He has only had them on for 6 months, but his underbite has corrected unusually fast. I thought we would have 3 kids in braces, but Ethan won't get his for about 3 months.
Holy Celery!! Wow! Impressive.
ReplyDelete